Recent Posts

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Easy Peasy Salmon :)

For mother's day I invited my side of the fam. for some dinner at our house.
When I volunteered for this, the pressure of impressing my mom (culinary goddess) and my dad (picky as a toothpick) had not hit me, until my sis brought it up of course.
So I had tho think of a recipe that was quick (as anything thing I want to do in the kitchen must be). It also had to had low chances for failure, and of course tasty.

I also made caramel apples once again as they fit the criteria above as well.

SOOO
Here we go, 2nd recipe on the blog:



Salmon filet (Sam's Club has always excellent pieces)
Zestly Italian dressing.

and yup that's it. Those are all the ingredients! fabulous, right?!

Preheat oven at 375 and marinade salmon in dressing.

Bake for 20 min COVERED and then 10 more min. UNCOVERED!

Listen for timer to go *DING*
and it's ready to serve (with rice)

0 comments: