Recent Posts

Sunday 28 June 2009

Poll + Post

Another very curious question, so please help me figure this out:



Also, here is what is going on lately:
well well I know this is not supposed to have any relation to the business, but I am just so proud of our NEW BUSINESS BLOG I simply MUST put a link of it: http://simplybloomphotography.com/blog


Life is good, Brian and I have already narrowed down what our next TRIP will be after Italy.. are you ready??? can you guess it??? let me give you a hint...

yup Scotland!!! It's obviously not set in stone or anything, but Brian would really like to go there to celebrate receiving his masters in EE at the end of 2010 :) wowie wowie!!! I think it's his supposedly "Scottish roots" calling him back home ;) ahaha I'm a dork! I am excited that he is showing more and more interest in traveling; so if he has any ideas or requests, we simply MUST do it! :D

I think it would be kind of neat if we each chose a trip every other time. For example, I pick Italy, he picks Scotland, then I will pick the next location, and so forth. This, I believe, can be something really beneficial to our relationship. Because we are so different, we will always pick places that the other would not have, and will therefore BENEFIT in the end by seeing something NEW and different every time.

I think that's what really works with us and our dynamics. We make each other do things we would not if it wasn't for the other. While sometimes being different is challenging, other times it's so rewarding. I cannot imagine being in a relationship with someone like me... with the same type of personality... there would be daily confrontations. But with our complimentary personalities, it seems as if I wasn't meant for anyone else. His softness and patience are like the fluid water that wraps around the solid castle walls. His patience makes him stronger; stronger than my hard outer shell may seem. HE is much stronger than I am so many times. It takes a STRONG, settled person to be with me, and in Brian's case his strength is secreted by his placidity.

2 comments:

A Very Berry Blog said...

:) :) I am a fellow blogger now :) :)

Vania said...

ABOUT TIME!!! :)