Recent Posts

Sunday 9 August 2009

Leaving Tomorrow!!!!!

Im totally nervous and excited!!! we are leaving for Italy tomorrow!
We just got back from Missouri to shoot a friend's wedding and it was AWESOME (pic below), but now it's really hitting me about Italy ........ I don't know why it has been so long that I haven't visited home... but I am ready and nervous at the same time.
I am leaving my babies (pups) behind for 20 days!!! that's really hard! and also my bff, and the biz. It's hard to let go of control after doing something 18 hrs a day every day. I know Christine will handle everything perfectly, but obviously I do feel like Im abandoning it all!! Anyways now for the good stuff:
our flight is at 12:45 tomorrow! I cannot waiiiiitttttttttttttttt!!!!!

I will leave you with these homey pictures of my babies :)










Also, this is an image of Tori I shot at her wedding yesterday. You have seen her in many many party pics on this blog... and I bet you could tell she would make a model-esque bride, right!? ;)

1 comments:

A Very Berry Blog said...

I MISS YOU ALREADY! and its only been ONE HOUR!!!!