Recent Posts

Sunday 24 January 2010

NYC New Years 2009/2010 Holiday

No Baloo did not come with us to NYC, but he is a cutie so he deserves a spot in this post ;)



I absolutely love this skyline shot taken from the Stanton Island Ferry.
I love the subtle shading.


Brian with the Statue of the USA in the bckg.








"FORGET ABOUT ITTTTTTTTT" a la DeNiro ;)


Isn't my husband a hottie-most handsome-gorgeous-perfect-pulcino ever?!!?









Why, yes I WAS the abominable snow man!!!!



We went to a yummy sushi place called SUSHI SAMBA which made an apparence in Sex & The City, therefore it scored big points with me just for that reason, but the decor and food were awesome too! ;D






The Veiw of the City from the top of the Rockerfeller Center ;)



Find Waldo... ahem I mean Brian ;)



Bryant Park






Best dessert Ive ever ingested at the Stanton Social. Such an excellent restaurant!






0 comments: