Recent Posts

Saturday 10 September 2011

ode to you

I can't begin to express how blessed I feel to have you in my life. From the moment we have been together you have bettered me, and for that alone, i'll never be able to thank you enough. In simple, but genuine words: life without you would mean nothing. Nothing would make sense without you, and I get a glimpse of this when we are apart. Seeing cliffs, exploring new cities, ultimately means nothing if it's without you. You love all of me, and I can't express how beautiufl that feels. Being loved by you is a gift and a priviledge, and I hope you know that I love you as much as you love me.

When petty drama brings me down, you are there to show me how to be the better person. When shit happens, you are there with me and for me. Most of all, what I believe intertwines our souls, is the way we share everything with each other. I love that about us. Our relationship has always been something we have been willing to put effort, sweat, and tears into; I dare say that I am proud of us for it all.

I cannot believe how just a few words you speak can uplift me. I strive everyday to be a better wife to you, because you deserve that and more. YOU are my all, and nothing else matters.

Thank you is not enough for showing me by example, what it means to love. You are a magnificent soul, f'reals.





We have already been doing some fall activities. It's my favorite time of the year with you. Fall and Winter are the months in which we get to be homey and cozy with each other the most. So naturally, I cherish them. We have been making pasta di sale together, walking the pups on the mountain, making treasure troves, going to the botanical gardens, sharing a pistachio-almond cone, and life is magnificent in all its simplicity.

I pray to God everynight to bless our lives, and never ever let us be apart. I love you.

0 comments: