Recent Posts

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Ezra | 6 weeks

 We're in the Christmas spirit! 

Ezra is 6 weeks and last night he had a 7 hour stretch between feedings overnight!! my boy is such a good babe.

I sing Christmas songs to Ezra ALL the time. When we're in play-mode I sing happy songs like "jingle bells" and then I sing him to sleep to "silent night". 

He really is such a good baby, I have no idea how one can be as blessed as me. 

He is losing 2 patches of hair kind of by his temples :( but Im sure when his "big baby" hair will come in it will be a gorgeous mane ;) 

It's wild how babies are technically disproportionate, fatty, bald, toothless and pimply and yet they are still SO DARN pretty and cute! I don't get it!

I am not sure how to verbalize the fact that Ezra's smile is the one thing that can light me up like it does--- it has redefined the word "happy" in my vocabulary--- now, to capture it on camera!



















0 comments: