Recent Posts

Thursday 26 September 2013

Ezra | Week 48 | 11 Months!!

My little love is almost one!!! say whaaaaaaa?!?!?! I can't handle how amazing he is. Sometimes I wish I was perfect just because he deserves that.

Being a mama can be so exhausting-- today was a tiring day-- mainly I mean physically-- lifting him, doing carseat, holding him, wrestling him to bed, carrying him upstairs etc etc etc. He keeps my days so full and yet so full-filled.

I am working to make this one memorable fall with lots of memories for us as a family on my favorite time of the year. We made jack-o-lantern balloon faces and went to the farmer's market and took pics on a pumpkin wagon full of colorful pumpkins.


I think Ezra's schedule might need an adjustment.. he is getting harder to put to be in the am and usually that nap he passes out for.. Also sometimes he skips his afternoon nap... so I think it might be time for a little schedule adjustment somehow to see how he likes it.

We also got him 2 Halloween costumes-- I might bring one back, I can't decide yet if there will be a chance to showcase both or not... He looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pricelessly precious in both, but he is especially to die for in one of them ;) *surprises*

4 more weekly photos and I will have a ONE YEAR OLD!


his schedule right now is:

8am wake up
10-11:30 nap
12:00 lunch
2:40 cat nap
3:30 snack
7:00 dinner
8:00/8:30 bedtime

-----

some words he knows are:

palla
luce
libro
rana
papa'
mamma
frosty
baloo
tigre
dove e'?
+ all his favorite books and toys names titles and songs !!!!

0 comments: