Recent Posts

Thursday 18 September 2014

An Eternity

It has been an eternity since I have blogged. It became really overwhelming with the feeling of having to upload every photo every month, since I do take so many photos. So even though I am not committing to any type of regular posting, I will try to minimize the photos amount so that blogging can be less stressful and more about a written down log of our daily life. Ezra will be 2 next month and I think my favorite thing about him at this stage is the way he talks talks talks and pretty much only I can understand everything he says. He says EVERYTHING, and 99% of it in Italian. Today I was trying to sing the itsy bitsy spider to him in 2 languages one at a time, and he would get mad if I would sing it in English... he definitely prefers Italian. If I had to predict what he would be when he grows up, I would have to say a choreographer or a movie director, he is SOOOOO opinionated and picky about how things must be said, sung, distributed, played out etc. One of my favorite things he says is "OTTAAAAY" for "OK" it's so damn cute. He sings twinkle twinkle, Rhianna is his favorite music to dance to and also the 80s song "bad boys". He's such the affectionate soul and is still so in love with his mama ;D He recently tried cotton candy and gummy bears and other candies.

0 comments: