Recent Posts

Wednesday 21 January 2009

FIRST POST!

This is wonderful, I am finally getting to create a blog about mine and Brian's travels! It's been so long that i have wanted to do this! TRIPS UNDER THE STARS will be a blog mainly about our trips, but from time to time, I may just wanna blog for the heck of it! We plan on travelling as much as we can through the years and visit as many places as Brian's vacation time allowes! :)
This way we will be able to go to this website years from now where all of our earliest, bestest, and latest trips will be documented!

Today, we went through our scrapbook and we read a list of 40 things I wanted to do with Brian in my life, and to our surprise, in just 2 years we had done MANY of them!
Just a little introduction, we have gone on little trips here and there, say to Pensacola or Nashville and such, but since that was a while ago I will not add those photos. I will, however begin with Brian's first plane experiece– our honeymoon to the wonderful island of HAWAII! :)


Ok this photos has a funny story, heheh.. Brian was first of all very gittery about his first flight ever.. and my dad the man in the green on the left was trying to cut the line and go through the first class medallion, which he is a member of but he wasn't the one travelling ahhaha that's so him, he cracks me up! this picture is funny, makes me happy!


waiting tensly at the gate before his 1st flight! :D














2 comments:

Justin and Lacey Dudley said...

What a great idea! Can't wait to hear more... you know me... I have the travel bug!

stephanie said...

This is a great idea! I love the photos. I think we're going to Hawaii sometime in the summer to take the baby and dunk him or her in the Pacific (AND so he/she can meet the family), and it's my first time to go there, so I'm super excited!

And like I said on Flickr, blogs are so fun! I'll add yours to ours so I know when you update, it keeps track of it for me. :)