Recent Posts

Tuesday 24 February 2009

FRUSTRATION! PLEASE HELP???

Yes, it is sad, but it is true, I am pretty darn frustrated with FREAKING FACEBOOK!
grrrrrrrrr
for the past 2 days ive tried to log in, and the stupid thing acts as if I am typing the wrong password, when I clearly am NOT! Not to mention the fact that they have a crappy "help" section, and NO emails to write to for help... I finally found a "form you can fill out, which I have contacted them through more than once... and of course no one replies........... on top of that... I thought to myself if i would be able to log into my UAH email (which is absolutely unused, but is connected to my facebook) i would be able to figure something out... well I CANT LOG IN into stupid charger webmail either, as something might have changed with them too..

SO I AM COMPLETELY FRUSTRATED WITH THE WHOLE THING AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO..
the reason Facebook is so important to me is because it is the one source that lets me keep in touch with my friends and family from Italy. So this is pretty sad to me actually, and I wish that at least stupid facebook support team was... um responsive .. at all...
it's good to vent about it..although the whole thing is silly.


IF YOU KNOW OF ANYTHING I CAN DO TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM PLEEEEEEASE HELP, I will love you forever.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Do you log into Facebook with your UAH email address? If so, UAH could have deleted you from the system--I think they wait until after you've been graduated for 2-3 semesters and then take you off. Sooo if they deleted you, then you probably wouldn't be able to log into anything that uses that email address.

If it's not that, I'm not sure. Does it ask if you have forgotten your password? If so, and you don't use chargermail for facebook, maybe you can get them to send you your password and see if that works?

I'm with you---facebook is annoying as hell. But since we've moved, it's THE best way to keep in touch with everyone in Huntsville, so I keep it. Otherwise, I'd probably just delete it all. It's also good for networking potential clients..soooo. Good luck!! I hope it works out.

stephanie said...

ALSO, it could be something with cookies on your computer maybe? You could try to refresh or delete them or whatever you're supposed to do.

Vania said...

wow Stephanie, that is the most help i have had in the past 3 days.. at least i feel like there is a "reason" now.. thanks so much, I will try to find out if my UAH email has been deleated by stupid UAH! thank youuuuuuuu you are awesome!