Recent Posts

Wednesday 25 February 2009

SuSHI


Lately Brian has been getting into SuSHI a lot! which I love!
this is a big deal, because if you know Brian, he is a picky eater... a big eater, but a picky one as well! When we 1st started dating, he had never even tried it at all!
After a few times trying it out, he grew more and more accustomed to it, and now I think he secretly LOVES it! In fact, he loves kinds that I CANNOT EAT!!... the ones with fish eggs on them... HECK NO~! I just personally cant deal with the texture.

For Valentine's day 2009 (we are horrible we did not take any pics at all) :(
we went to I LOVE SUSHI in Jones Valley, and it was AMAZING/THE BOMB! we also make regular trips to Phucket for some yummy sushi pieces as appetizers. YUM!

We now want to explore all sorts of Sushi places and eat all kinds (minus fish eggs), all over Huntsville! Also, as Brian suggested, we will rate them! Between our very different interests, it's very refreshing to find something that we have in common and love more and more together.
God, he is the best partner ever, how could I be sane without him? He is SUCH A GOOD PERSON; sounds simple but it's not. It's everything.

PS: Brian is not perfect, he works too hard! ;)


I thought I was finished with this post, but i just remembered I wanted to record/document the fact that we went to PILATES together today! it was awesome! I pretty much had to beg him at 1st to come, but i think he enjoyed it... if you are stressed, Pilates is A LIFE SAVER, it is exhausting as it leaves you sore but in a relaxed and happy way. i love it and I suggest it to anyone.

1 comments:

stephanie said...

I had never eaten sushi until I met Sean! I actually used to be a crazy picky eater, and then we became vegetarian (plus fish) and, funnily enough, I became one of the most NON-picky eaters ever. I eat things now that my mother would have paid someone to get me to eat when I was little!

But sushi is soooooo good! There are tons of places in Huntsville to get it, so you guys will have fun with that.

I've been thinking about getting into Pilates post-baby. I've done yoga for years now, and I ride my bike, but Pilates has always interested me.

And in response to your comment--I'm 99% sure we're just having one! We might adopt a Hawaiian baby in the future, though. :D