Recent Posts

Sunday 29 March 2009

A Late March Weekend

I haven't posted any interesting photos in a while.. so i thought id share some images from a recent night out with friends last Friday! :)










On another note...

Today (Sunday) was the simplest most perfect day... and this is funny because I was actually in pain most of the day.. yup that time of the month, what can you do!?
But again it was perfect, Brian indulged in being very lazy with me and making me croissants with nutella for breakfast, as well as ice cream (later on in the day).
He cared for me so sweetly <3
We also COINCIDENTALLY matched in black shirts and gray sweat pants :)
then later when we went out (because we ran out of cheese) we both just put jeans on
and still matched by accident! I love these simple days with him, where everything is very "every-day-life" and yet so pleasant.


I love him!

0 comments: