Recent Posts

Sunday 19 April 2009

a quick post

Just wanted to quickly post & VENT about how happy and mad I am at the same time on this very exciting day. Happy because will be going to California very shortly! and MAD because someone, who shall remain un-named has royally pissed me OFF today and I just can't shake it off... (it's not Brian nor Christine) but nonetheless it's someone close to me. Someone who cant shut their trap and who is delusional. Someone who is full of themselves & plain crazy. So Im sitting here and I should be on cloud 9 because I KNOW Im about to have the best time ever with my bff.. but this certain crazy someone is making my insides twist. ugh.
Anyhoo, I am just still incredulous that in exactly 11 hrs our plane will be taking off and that Christine and I will just have the best time ever. This will also happen to be the very first "road trip" I have ever taken.. I m actually not sure what the exact definition of a road trip is.. but Im sure it consists in friends, fun & a new cool location ! ;D

I pray to see the beach very soon <3


1 comments:

stephanie said...

I hope you guys have an awesome trip! And that whatever/whoever is bugging you stops. :)