Recent Posts

Monday 6 April 2009

A reminder to myself

Just a few moments ago, I was telling Brian that I saw this amazing photo in ppmag.com
which we will have to have for ourselves when we have a newborn! He wisely suggested to blog about this idea, as we will have forgotten by the time we decide to have a baby (yes, to my mother & sister's disappointment, many years from now..) ;) ;)

Anyhoo I will have to remember to have Christine take a pic of our family in the likes of this one:

Exquisite Photography by Carrie Sandoval of San Diego CA

I would hang this portrait as a 40x60 minimum in my house for all eternity.. it's beyond excellent.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

OH MY GOSH.

no further words necessary.

:)

Unknown said...

Hahahaha!!! That's hilarious, I was getting all excited and then I read the disclaimer!!! :)