Recent Posts

Thursday 2 April 2009

ITALY TRIP!

It's official Brian and I are going to Italy in August! :D
I am so ecstatic I can't even lay down and go to bed...
I kept thinking about all these things that I want for us to do while we are there, all the things I have to make sure he sees, tastes, hears, and experiences.
So i thought id brainstorm on here and list a fewwwwwwwwwwwwww :D

I hope my sister and my parents will be able to come along. I am so excited to see my family and friends and my cousins and most of all SHARE ALL OF THIS WITH BRIAN! that's the best part of it all, I will be able to show him all these things that I have been "blabbing" to him about for the past 3 years!!~!!!!


**click on the names and you will see what the place look like! :D

1. Rome- Spanish Steps
Colosseum
Scala Santa
Pantheon
Vatican
pizza con zucchini
ice cream place under the "fungo"
etc etc etc ( I will add more to this as I think about it)
2. Sorrento- umm..everything!
frutteria
franco x2
fagottini
mille foglie
bouganville

3. Capri
4. Positano
5. Nerano
6. Naples
7. Pompei

2 comments:

stephanie said...

This is exciting!! I'm sure you guys are going to have a beautiful time. :)

Unknown said...

Don't forget Villa/Museo Borghese!