Recent Posts

Thursday 7 May 2009

Im in Love

Sorry Brian
but it's true.
I know Adam Lambert may not be into women so much, but you know a girl can still dream :)
He is a breath-taking artist, he emits artistry and it amazes me when artists are so excellent at their craft, just amazing.
Please DO watch this performance Ive linked below it WILL take your breath away if you have a heart.

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/performances/adam_lambert_mad_world





HOLY SHIT! total hotness and attitude. YUM!

3 comments:

SimplyBloomPhotography said...

I need to seriously make my own blog so i can stop plastering comments with the simplybloom ID all over your blog ;)

I give him props for this one ;) BUT ONLY cause i adore that song...and he made it his own, vellly niicee :D

Justin and Lacey Dudley said...

I agree with you. He is a hotmess.

bananas. said...

the reaction feed can be added by going to customize LAYOUT > Page Elements and then click on Edit Blog Posts. a pop up will come up and all you do is check Reactions. easy :)