Recent Posts

Sunday 31 May 2009

it's out it's out it's out it's out !!!!!!!!!!!

THE LONG LONG LONG AWAITED NEW MOON TRAILER IS HERE!!!

http://www.mtv.com/global/music/videos/popout/?id=1612947&vid=395235



I can hardly wait for the movie to come out in November!!!!!!
Christine and I will be in Savannah for a wedding, but we've already discussed and agreed that we will be going to the movies, in Savannah, at midnight for the first show of NEW MOON.

There is already a "flaw" in the trailer though: In the New Moon book Jacob DOES NOT transform in front of Bella for the first time when Laurant wants to kill her....
tisk tisk tisk

STILL, I do not care I am going to be a die hard fan until the immortal end!

-V

2 comments:

bananas. said...

i noticed that flaw too but you know i don't care. i'm sure it will be good. i'm like you...i'm going to the midnight showing too!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Justin and Lacey Dudley said...

Thanks for the link. I am excited to see it too!