Recent Posts

Thursday 4 June 2009

Busy Busy

So life in our household has been BUSY AS CRAP lately!
Both Brian and I are constantly working (which is great because we LOVE our jobs)
but the downside is that I REALLY NEED TO CLEAN THE HOUSE (majorly!)
not this weekend, but next, will be the ONLY FREE weekend I have in a while, for a while. And I promise promise promise to clean my house!!!!!!

Today, tomorrow, this weekend and this month are going to be incredibly busy.
---------------------
Our friends Tori & Devin invited us for dinner to their house tonight, and it was lovely.

By being their photographers, and with Tori working with Brian, we quickly became good friends and have always very funny/interesting/refreshing conversations. I feel lucky to know such people and to not only know them as my friends but also to get a closer look into their relationship as their photographer, to then capture AMAZING moments on their wedding day (because it DOES make a difference!). I know their day will be very emotional for me! :) Seriously, photographing weddings of people you are close to, IS THE MOST REWARDING experience for me. I love it, and I just cannot wait. What was also amazing to see with my own two eyes, were all the pics from their engagement shoot Christine and I took, all over their (temporarily-just-moved-in) empty house. It really made me feel good to see how they had arranged/displayed them in their home, and to see that they those images are special to them. :D

Anyhoo, Devin cooked SO WELL for Brian and I tonight. He prepared great steaks, grilled mushrooms & shrimp, and Tori made amazing green beans with soy sauce! I swear it was like eating at Outback, SO GOOD! It was so sweet of them to invite us and we had a seriously great time.

------------

------------

This is a really random post, and Im sorry about that, I promise to make up for it with Italy images later! Speaking of Italy, I am so jealous that my mom & my sis are there already!!! I just can't wait to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! and by the way I totally decided to BRING my 5d... wwwhhahahah! I figured, pictures are what my life is about, pictures are a huge priority in my life, and it is with high quality images that i want to remember this amazing experience with my husband. I want to make amazing imagery and I am so ready for it too! Anthropologie did a catalog that looked like it was shot in Italy, and I just loved it.
I will end this post with some images of that! :)

-V

0 comments: