Recent Posts

Friday 25 December 2009

BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!

Remember my previous post about all that I was lusting over for Christmas!?!?!?!?!?
well I GOT EVERYTHING I WANTED (& more), I am such a lucky girl it's not even funny!!!

CHECK!

fabulous boots courtesy of my sis & bro in law



CHECK!

insane-best-pink-stunning-lovely-quirky-oh-so-"ME"-super-coat courtesy of my baby love




CHECK!

delicate totally unique necklace courtesy of my bff



CHECK!

incredible, totally awesome, unbelievably shiny, glittery chandelier courtesy of my parents :D

DID I MENTION I AM SUPER DUPER UTTERLY LUCKY!!?!?!?!?!??

Other amazing gifts consisted of a gorgeous anthro necklace from my mom, an anthro gift card from Brian's parents, an ice cream maker and label maker from Brian's sister, Willow statuettes, earrings, and many many others!!

We spent the Christmas eve evening at my parents' house, my mom cooked an entire fish-based meal which was to-die-for as usual. I ate way too much octopus salad, and a variety from the dessert galore she had prepared over the course of 3 days ;)

We then spent Christmas day at 3 houses (just like thanksgiving day): Brian's parents home, his Grandmother's home, and then back to my parents. Christmas was all it should have been this year-- spending time with the ppl I love the most, getting lbs heavier, and receiving some amazing gifts! :D

till soon with photos ;)

0 comments: