Recent Posts

Sunday 27 December 2009

OY Brian

QUICK POST:
Brian and I were shopping looking for a coat for him (warm enough for NYC)


Sooo we were in Hollister's and he picks up a nice coat and I tell him: "see it would look great with your brown pants" and he replied "no it would not look good with blue, look!?" (pointing at his pants...)
I paused and then I asked: "What color are your pants?"
Brian: "Blue!"
I: "BRIAN, what color are your pants!??!"
Brian: "Blue!"
MY HEART STOPPED A LITTLE...

I turn around freaked out trying to figure out which one of us is colorblind ---all in a millisecond ... and then I ask him one more time " What color are your pants?" and he goes "OH BROWN!"


NICE! way to go Babe!

3 comments:

bananas. said...

AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! i love these moments of mini freakouts before giggles. men are funny but don't be surprised if he is partially colorblind.

ps. i know i never wrote you back (bad mayra!) but yes i would love to get more info on photo session rates since you will be in town next year :)

Vania said...

that is great news Mayra!

Jess said...

I wish I could have been there to hear this one! This made me laugh really hard!