Recent Posts

Saturday 19 December 2009

Ghost

oh my goodness wow!
I am just now wiping off the tears that have lasted over thirty minutes.
I watched Ghost, yes- for the first time, and oh my goodness. I have no words to describe the movie, perhaps my favorite, ever?! I bawled incessantly and had to excuse my self to the bathroom to breathe, AND because I was embarrassed of my hopeless crying. I think I worried Brian there for a sec.

The movie is fabulous yes, but I think it really hit me inside and punctured my existentialist component. The thought of losing my love, is profoundly devastating and I am not sure I would know how to handle it or react to it. Happily I have never experience such thing, and I am terrified of it.

So when I thought my tear ducts were broken and unrepairable, crying in Brian's arms, we looked down below the couch where frosty was standing there, blinking, under a sheer white blanket... looking like a... GHOST.



2 comments:

bananas. said...

OMG this is the first time you've seen ghost?! how?! but why?! well whatev, it is such a sad movie, especially now with p. swayze now really passed on :(

i do love this movie and the song so beautiful.

Vania said...

it is incredibly sad!!! but in a beautiful meaningful way..