Recent Posts

Thursday 17 December 2009

Christmas Card project!

Well now that everyone has received their Christmas cards, I can share them here with you all! Till the last minute I had resigned on doing Christmas cards this year, as I had been so busy with everything else. But then I got really inspired and decided to go for it.

I hand made each card like so:

bought sweet little alphabet stamps-- in typewriter font




I incorporated this "Celebrate" stamp, as I loved the "stitching" character of it.


I added a vintage charm as an inviting "gift" to open. Each card had a different charm; people received vintage keys, perfume, a dove, a hand mirror and more!


I wrapped the closed card in red string to add a touch of the most festive Christmas color, red.


I also added a dried rose in the tiny bag to reinforce the festive red.


Finally I created simple labels for each printed on rustic beige paper and, woila' they were ready to send off!

2 comments:

Rosanna said...

Veramente un pensiero molto carino!!!L'idea e' davvero originale anche proprio per l'"effort" che ci hai messo nella realizzazione! Grazie mille...

Jess said...

I have to say I enjoyed opening your little "gift". It was cute and I can't believe you actually stamped those! Way to go V! Now I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my cute little key! Very sweet!