Recent Posts

Saturday 9 January 2010

Night out with the group



Last night was a blast with our group of friends, not that every time isn't, but this one evening was particularly great. We all met at I love sushi!! oh my goodness i love love love that place; we were seated in their tatami room because we were the largest party they could accommodate (it's a small place, and we are big group). I tried their LOVE WHEEL ROLL and oyoyooyoyo it was sooooo amazing, I want some right now, for breakfast!... ok not really for breakfast, but still. we laughed so loud the entire night and the guys concluded the dining experience by playing ice cubes-basket ball into their miso soup... yup, we are THAT sophisticated! *note, if you go to I LOVE SUSHI, it's a wonderful wonderful place, but don't bother getting their miso soup :/

Because it was such an ice-y night, we decided to warm up at the nearest Starbucks, with some hot chocolate and espressos! we chilled there (at the vip table for 11 ;) and then went bowling. This was so much fun, guys played against girls and really I must say that the girls were doing a kick butt job (Christine lost her will toward the end but still, we were doing really well i thought!). There was A LOT of "OC: (overly Caucasian) dancing going, as Tori called it. We all were acting like dancing dorks at one point or another, and it was fabulous! Justin did the "inch worm dance on the floor" and it was actually really good, and then Kristian followed to imitate him, and it was hilarious! I wish she would have kept going it was so funny! to say the least we had a blast, and I feel so lucky to be friends with such an amazing group!

1 comments:

Justin and Lacey Dudley said...

Aww, I feel so sad we missed it. :( I'm trading Justin in if he does not get better!