Recent Posts

Wednesday 28 April 2010

We're getting older ;)

Compared to four years ago, I can definitely see a progression in our appearances, personalities, and lifestyles. I'm not sure if this evolution is for the better physically, but I do feel that Brian and I get closer and closer everyday. Emotionally we are growing in unison. He is my FAMILY, MY BLOOD-- in and out. I feel HE IS the ONE and only person in this world I can always rely on. I feel as if I can fall hard and he will catch me always; I feel he will never let me down, never hurt me, rather take care of me and always be on my side. my team. I FEEL THIS, and I KNOW THIS. We are a TEAM, as he sweetly & often claims at the most random times. Love is not the word to describe what we have-- AGAPE is a better one.

Here is how our exterior has progressed over the last 4 years:

0 comments: