Recent Posts

Sunday 12 February 2012

Planning Ahead | Maternity Fashion

My mom and I were looking at clothes and she told me how she had bought a beautiful dress but how I definitely couldn't fit in it by the summer. I responded with an "I still have a good 4/5 months!!!" and she sweetly said: "hmm more like 2 or 3"
**OUCH**

I wonder how big I will get! my weight pre baby is about 120/122 lbs. I know my boobs will account for about 10 lbs of the weight gain... I can already tell. But let's face it, both my mom and my sister said that genetically we tend to BLOW UP.
**DOUBLE OUCH**

Nonetheless, there is a part of me who is really excited for the challenge of dressing a bump body. I have already created a folder of possibilities.

You might wonder how am I

wear with leggings

wear with leggings

Accessorize with colorful chunky wooden bead necklace










wear with leggings




wear with leggings











0 comments: