Recent Posts

Sunday 12 February 2012

Told | Part 1

Today we told my family!!!!!!!!!!

The reveal went as smoothly as I had planned it!

We brought over a Disney souvenir bag and told my parents to see the cute magnet we had brought them.

** I wanted it to be as casual as possible, so to get even a greater shock factor!** ;) it worked!

Inside the little bag was a Christmas ornament train wagon. This is addition to a Christmas ornament that my mom already owns with a wagon for each member of our family.
The one they unwrapped was this:

and their reaction was this:

Then my sister, Bradley and Karsten came over and I had my mom say "look at the cute souvenir they brought us from disney" and this was their reaction:

Tomorrow I will tell Christine-- I am dying to!
I think she might faint ;)

0 comments: