Recent Posts

Wednesday 11 April 2012

13 weeks tomorrow

I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. REALLY. HUGE. DEAL!

I have had a fever for the past couple of days. It's an anomalous fever though, because I have no symptoms and it starts at the same time 2pm.

I called the doctor yesterday because I can tell that's it's not viral, he just said to take Tylenol so I did and 30 min. later I was completely fine. perfect.

Today was a dejavu of yesterday though: chills around 2pm and escalating fever until 4pm to 99.3
so I took tylenol gain.

I really hate taking medicine right now, so it's a big deal for me to have taken it twice in 2 days. But the doc. said that it's better I take it than not.

If this weird fever happens again tomorrow I'm going to his office, because... well because BETTER SUPER SAFE THAN SORRY.

13 weeks also marks having told almost everyone who is special in our lives, and the cusp of about to announce it to the world (AKA: posting it on facebook)

I am so happy to be out of the "danger zone" that is the 1st trimester, it was such smooth sailing I barely noticed ;) but this fever is worrying me just a tad bit. Hopefully its just a baby growth spurt.

Throughout my life I've always gotten fevers right before a growth spurt, and so I/m thinking like mother like baby.

So you go ahead strong little love, do what you need to do to grow grow grow!

0 comments: