Recent Posts

Thursday 17 May 2012

It's a ...

Oohhh I can't say yet! we're having the gender reveal party/ my birthday party this Saturday and that's where we will announce it to everyone :D :D :D Friends and family will be joined to see us cut the cake. The cake inside will either have blue or pink icing! :D Everyone is trying to trick us to tell them, but we are staying strong and not budging! :D We know that it's a perfect little "___________" !!!!!!!! and I could not be more happy, it couldn't feel more right! Another amazing thing has happened yesterday, and then again today: Brian felt the baby moveeeeeeeeeee!!!!! This is SUCH a rarity as they say you can only feel the baby from the outside around 25/30 weeks!!!! well our baby loves its daddy so much that not once, but twice Brian has felt it! :D It's such a moving feeling for me that Brian to felt what I felt SIMULTANEOUSLY from the inside! Last night we were in bed and he just put his hand on my tummy because I told him that baby was moving a lot... But I discouraged him, and told him that it was way too soon for him to feel it. Brian held on with his hand in the same spot and baby kicked! seriously! and I felt it too of course! It was SUCH AN AMAZING FEELING. Then again tonight, while eating dinner, my belly was barely touching the bottom of the table and I felt the baby moving pretty intently and basically bumping my belly into the table! so I told Brian again that it was moving like crazy and sure enough Brian felt it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so amazing! I am 18 weeks, so this is completely and happily premature. The baby is 8oz! which is way more than all the apps and websites say it would be at this point! what a strong little love :) We are so incredibly blessed :D It has a perfect little head and spine and neck and cutie little face <3 I already feel so much closer knowing more about this person :D

0 comments: