Recent Posts

Sunday 20 May 2012

My Baby Boy



God has blessed us with a baby boy! and I feel like a mother. It was instantaneous how close I felt to the baby inside of me once I knew who HE was! to be able to think about him and who he'll be and what we'll do together... those are the things that make a mom fall in love at this stage. Even though Brian and I were leaning towards wanting a girl, having him feels so perfect. He is mine and I know we'll love him and he'll surprise us in ways we cannot understand now. I dream about his face and his nose and his fingers and toes. I dream about when he'll be 2 and want in our bed during a storm, I dream about the first few days with him, just admiring him enclosed by his daddy and me, I dream about when he'll be a teenager and how I'll tell him to be good to girls, and I even dream about who will be his fiance one day and how she will then take care of my boy :.)

God is lending us one of his angels for the duration of our visit on earth. I recognize that our baby boy is God's and only temporarily ours, and that is what will make him so miraculous, pure and wonderful.We are so thankful.


So for now, we hope God likes the name we choose for his and our son:



Ezra in the old testament was a priest, scholar, copyist, and historian who wrote the two Chronicles and the Book of Ezra.


To me it feels like a wise, deep, kind name. A lyricist, a poet, a meaningful soul. A name who will reflect a profound, prudent and sensible man.


Calling my baby boy by his name, makes my whole world make sense.

1 comments:

Brian Morris said...

my boy! great looking kid