Recent Posts

Thursday 15 November 2012

Ezra | Week 3


Our munchkin piglet is 3 weeks. He is such a good baby- he definitely gets his dad's personality- calm and peaceful and I couldn't be more thankful! 

Since the moment we've brought him home from the hospital we've been working hard to set a schedule for him so that or entire family can thrive and so that he can depend on routine and consistency. I am very happy, and a bit incredulous to say that it really seems to be working. We have our own little routine and I must say things go pretty smoothly day and night. 

At night I do not wake him up (every 3 hours) anymore, I let him go as long as he wants-- and that's usually either 3.5 hrs or 4.5 hrs between feedings. When we get the 4.5 hrs stretches I feel so rested ;P

I am still in shock that a person's body can go with interrupted sleep for weeks and still be sane. 

There are obviously limitations, but mainly I think it's because it's pretty cold outside and he doesn't have his shots yet.

I feel really good about well just about everything. We've really adjusted by now. Ezra fits perfectly into our lives, just like we knew he would.




0 comments: