Recent Posts

Saturday 24 November 2012

Ezra | Week 4 | One Month New!


Ezra is beginning to outgrow his smallest clothes and the "N" diapers! But he still doesn't quite fit into his "bigger" clothes. I am excited for him to fit into new stuff as his wardrobe gets better and better ;) 

But at the thought of those tiny piglet toes getting bigger and bigger - it's very bittersweet. 

I love this little man so much-- when he coos (rarely) it's the most joyous happy sound. After his diaper change we have "play time" and I kiss all over him and I see the happiness on his angel face- that is my most favorite part of the day. We call this play time "kick play kick" because that's pretty much what it consists of. THAT and lots of tummy and chin kisses. 

He's such a happy little soul. 

His wondrous starry eyes are the meaning of my life. 

Sometimes I think-- it was always HIM. My whole life he was always meant to be my baby boy. 




0 comments: