Recent Posts

Sunday 30 December 2012

Ezra | 9 Weeks

Ezra Ezra Ezra you make me happy every single day. You are the light of my world. I am so glad your little soul came into our lives.


Last night you slept 9hrs and 44 min without a mere peep! THANK YOU FOR THAT! it was the best sleep! ;) I love you. 


 Your smile is so hard to capture. You smile at ME all the time, but as soon as you see the camera you stare at it in amazement and the smile turns into awe and entrancement.



 Your eye color right now is like that of the glaciers we saw in Alaska. A very deep, bright and sparkling ice blue. I love it but I try not to get too attached to it as I know it might change :.)

 People always make remarks about your fattiness and then they say they have no idea who you look like. I think you are the perfect blend of your daddy and I. Overall you look more like him.





You love your play gym and looking at the cow with the mirror. You smiled at yourself in the mirror a few days ago and my heart gave out once again.

I never tire of your toothless smiles, they cure me from the inside out.


0 comments: