Recent Posts

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Ezra | 10 weeks


You now will go up to 10 hours between feedings through the night. You are a happy and observant baby. You absolutely LOVE my face ;) and that fact sends me to cloud 9 every time you smile at me. You are so vocal and adorable when you talk to your daddy and I. You only talk when we engage you and have a conversation with you face to face. Your favorite word you repeat sounds like "aqua" or "auwa". You are happiest in the morning right after your 1st feeding. I am still not a fan of mornings (I have never been) but now I look forward to our morning chit chat so much that it doesn't matter.


I am realizing that you will be so little for SO LITTLE. So I literally soak up and deeply inhale your fresh bread loaf smell, your fuzzy soft hair against my face and your giggle talk.

We built a tent and last night me you and daddy  played snuggled and read you a book. This might be one of my favorite memories thus far. You were so content. This is just a temporary one, but I plan on making you one where we can read and snuggle every night before your bed time :)



0 comments: