Recent Posts

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Ezra | 16 weeks

Ezra has begun rubbing his eyes when he's tired-- he's really getting to be a big baby. I love every little thing about it-- his yawns, sounds, play, everything feels more expressive like a big kid. He loves his robot toy which i've named "CD-rom" and I think his 2nd favorite is his brown bear- he gets so excited and hyper with that bear!

we have switched over to a "4-month" schedule, so now he eats every 4 hours takes 2 big naps and one catnap in the evening and he's doing wonderful on this schedule too. I think he's basically just a great kid.

He had his first diaper rash and also he had an eczema outbreak. For the eczema we ended up using a miniscule amount of hydro-cortisone because nothing else was working and it was making him sooo cranky :.( for the diaper rash after using the conventional creams the first two days and them NOT helping, i researched natural ways to heal diaper rashes and felt like a LEGIT MOM when I used ( a ton) LANOLIN on it at each diaper change- and it healed so quickly! I also bought cow udders ointment which I think would have worked even faster - basically coating the bootie with "fat" did the trick! I was quite proud of myself.

I still have not introduced the bottle, I am so skeptical about it-- Brian says we should do it ( he wants to go to a concert) and I do too but I just can't seem to feel good about the bottle yet... I am not sure why-- breastfeeding straight up is the most convenient way- I think I also dread pumping.

Tomorrow is Valentine's day and this year i have  TWO stunning men to hang out with :D


0 comments: