Recent Posts

Sunday 3 March 2013

Ezra | 18 weeks


 Look at him!!! he's heaven! he's a little bit of heaven here on earth I am sure!  week 18 has brought on so many new things for Mr. man!

he rolled from his back onto his shoulder:



he grabbed his toes:




he rolled from tummy to back (we're still working on this skill quite a bit):






I love that he now has preferences in his toys, in the little games he plays with mommy and daddy, that he has his own voice/gargle, that he (rarely) but adorably CHUCKLES! that he will smile EVERY SINGLE TIME I sing "mary had a little lamb" to him or the "itsy bitsy spider" and that he loves my singing :)

I am so happy that we found a lotion for his Eczema and that it's COMPLETELY GONE! It's called Cerave and it was miraculous-- he is now as soft as a baby should be!

and big big news-- we see a pointy GUM where a tooth will shortly sprout! it's so cute and it's such a reality check that he's a growing kiddo :.)

0 comments: