Recent Posts

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Ezra | 21 weeks

We went to Vegas so I missed 2 weeks of photos :( Ezra had a growth spurt for sure- 19 and 20 weeks were full of milestones!- he went to Vegas with us, laughed for the first time (best day of my entire life), he found his "boy parts" he rolled over completely non-nonchalantly on his own, and got a TOOTH!!! The latter was such a reality check that he's a big baby now and not a little new born anymore.

He now stares at my carrots and I can tell he reallly wants one! ;) soon enough we will go to solids.

He found his toes and chomps on them which I think is completely heart melting and super silly. 5 months really is when they turn from littlies to bigs. His coordination is remarkable but I still hang on to the "spazzy" ways he chews his feetsies.
Ezra makes gargling pigeon sounds, almost like a kitty purring when he's happy! ;) it's adorable!

So many things have happened from 18 to 21 weeks and Im loving who I am discovering my son is-- it gets better and better every day- I feel so close to him :D he's such a play bug :)

0 comments: