Recent Posts

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Ezra | 6 months!

Poor baby is sick for his half-birthday.... he's been running a fever for a few days and tomorrow we need to probably see the pediatrician. I had no idea babies' voices could be hoarse... his is pitiful at the moment. adorable and pitiful. He's wonderful. I adore him. I am constantly reminded how many lessons I have been learning with motherhood and how many more I am sure I will learn. I think in the very least, it's a job that makes one more virtuous. There is nothing easy about dedicating your whole life to a little human being, but simultaneously I am joyous every single day because of him.  I need him just as much as he needs me. His love and his comfort are above all else. Even when I think I want to get away from mommy time for a little while, I know I'd miss him instantly. He is completely my everything and I tell him that all the time.
Motherhood is the epitome of selflessness and that's what makes it so hard. Thank you my son for making me a better person than I've ever been before. I would do everything and more for you.

0 comments: