Recent Posts

Thursday 11 July 2013

Ezra | 37 Weeks

8.5 months- Ezra learned how to wave! I had showed him in passing a couple of times and then this morning he just woke up and did it ! I had no idea he had been observing me so closely :0 ! :) !
He dances with tunes and mama's songs, he loves the pups, he strives to crawl AND strives to pull himself up. He is so strong. He likes to grab the spoon while I feed him to feed himself and does a pretty good job! When we "teach him to walk" he now throws his little footsies forward. He has tries flounder, chicken, and coconut yogurt and loved each one. There is really no food we've given him that he doesn't like- he certainly loves some over others but he's never refused to eat anything which is amazing. He does giggle a lot, he is so happy, my little big love.

I am also already brainstorming on his birthday party ideas and themes and heehehe it's going to be epic too bad he doesn't have many little baby friends :< !

1 comments:

Kiki said...

Such a serious little face this week. What a cutie. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.