Recent Posts

Thursday 18 July 2013

Ezra | 38 weeks

My little angel is CRAWLING! one day he was a mollusc and the next an expert crawling bug. Such a smart little bean he is. My favorite thing is that now he can physically come to me when he wants me. It's adorable how he could have the entire room to get into "trouble" but would rather be right under my chair like a little kitty. He adores being choo choo trained in a cardboard box- his face is awestruck. He loves dancing with mama. He hates getting dressed and laying down to have his diaper put on him.

I love kissing his cheek- I swear it's the softest marshmallow-pie thing ever. Even being an angel being a parent kicks my butt! He eats 6 times a day and takes 2 naps. We spend the mornings in his playroom and the afternoons around town doing errands etc. 

The cutest thing lately is when we sit him in a shopping cart and we start going he rocks back and forth as to say "yipee what a ride!" it's so adorable! like a mini disney ride for him!

He is NOT into his paci at all-- it's been weeks since he's had it in his mouth-- I try to give it to him but he just doesn't want it!!! sometimes I think the paci would make things easier but I am definitely not gonna force it on him at all!

We love his little hedgehog smile (pictured here). Ezra is also pulling himself up to standing position!

One of our favorite activities is going to the bookstore where he can explore all the new toys as I notice him starting to be over his at home...

My baby will be 1 in about 3 months!!!! what in the world?!!?!?

0 comments: