Recent Posts

Thursday 1 August 2013

Ezra | Week 40



I love how he crawls to me when he is sleepy or wants a hug or snack or just wants to be a mama's boy. I laid him  in his crib last night and he was wearing his blue jemmies with cars and other boy things, and I felt so thankful to have had a boy-- this boy-- he is the very best. 

Currently he is snotty, very snotty- it might be teething we haven't figured it out yet, maybe he's just sicky. 

I love the way he needs to stand on everything and how courageous he is wanting to do things like letting go and try to stand on his own even when he just learned how to stand at all. 

He plays peek-a-boo with me, hiding his face with the kitchen's curtain- how smart is he?!

He still loves good dance parties to 90's music we have in my bathroom a lot. and I love them even more.




0 comments: