Recent Posts

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Ezra | Week 42

Today he had his 9/10 month checkup and got one shot. He is always so brave. Things I want to remember about this age/stage:

• I love the way he crawls to me and climbs up my leg
• I love that he is a mama's boy :>
• He loves to eat his almond yogurt and his pretend yogurt jar
• He loves balls !!! he's obsessed!
• I love the way his chunky legs stand up and look like cherub thighs
• I LOOOVE when he says "MAMMA"
• I love that when we read him books he gets excited and sits ONTOP of the book, as to claim it! :D
• I love the way he plays and eats my face, I love when he's in his playbug mode and it's as if he knows he's making me laugh and keeps going with his silliness.
• I love the way he wants to share every little wonderful thing he finds with us and the pups. He holds out each treasure for others to see, as if to say "look mama!? can I have this?"
• I love the way he listens when I say "no"
• I love the way he plays by himself like a perfect little baby bean
• I love him

0 comments: