Recent Posts

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Ezra | Week 44

I have told Ezra since he was born that he is my "everything", and I could not put it into better words.

Lately he is just his own self more and more, certain things always make him laugh, some excite him more than others. He gets really excited when I first put him into a cart-- I say "vroom vroom" and he swings back and forth in joy!

He is the most alive around balls--- of any type of any size- he squeals in delight when he plays with them, and even more when someone plays with him with one. Sometimes when the ball goes bouncing he talks and makes a facial expression as to say "woaw did you see that goal!?!?"

Another thing that without fail arouses happy feelings in him is mama singing, dancing or hearing music-- every time a song starts somewhere somehow- he makes a face as to say "that's my tune!" and commences dancing.

I am planning his 1st birthday party-- which is next month and that fact is WILD. My little baby bundle is now a little boy :.>

0 comments: