Recent Posts

Monday 9 September 2013

Ezra | Week 45

So we are completely done breastfeeding. My supply was barely there pretty much anyways and it was just time to make the big move. He is drinking better and better throughout the day---but he just doesn't seem to need/want the formula as much as "he is supposed to".

This kid is so smart it boggles my mind! he fits his beloved ping pong and golf balls into whatever slot and container he can find, including but not limited to: my hat, shoes, other toys, drawers, cracked doors etc.

He also just understands so many words we have barely taught him, like: "luce", "rana", "tartaruga" and other little words...

I am pretty sure the 8th tooth will be coming soon because he has been so whiny for 2 days- poor nugget.

Each week it becomes harder and harder to take this photo. I can see why most people take this weekly photo within the boundaries of the CRIB! where the baby is gated and cannot escape! I have to work a sweat to catch him being still within the backdrop!

Ezra is fantastic- he makes Brian and I so proud every day. He eats so many table foods like different types of fish, broccoli, potatoes, meats, tomatoes, avocado, and he's even tried tiny sips of sweet tea! he is a southern gentleman after all

0 comments: