Recent Posts

Wednesday 21 April 2010

A night to remember

Last night was a simply special night. B and I watched American Idol as per usual on Tuesday nights, ate some made-up dish I conglomerated, and had a super snugly night.
What was my special recipe you ask?! a Frankenstein type of fried rice that turned out quite good. You see, it had a touch of "german", my fried rice. I replaced what should have been shrimp, with ahem... bratwurst. But really, I promise-- it was good! Brian ate all of it! and the left overs the next day!!
My favorite part of the night was when B surprised me by pushing the two couches in the living room together. Creating a big "boat" for us to snuggle in. Filled with pillows, blankets and dogs, we listened to some of our favorite songs, and talked. The music infused the room with the good kind of melancholy. Think GARDEN STATE SOUNDTRACK. We grew tired in our boat and slept there through the night.

What a special night with my little family.

Friday I leave for work to New Hampshire for the weekend. I will of course pack late at night the night before the flight. It's a horrible habit, ahem I mean, special tradition I have.

And just because, here is a pic of New Castle, NH

0 comments: