Recent Posts

Monday 19 April 2010

The Way We Were

I stuck to it, tonight I watched "The Way We Were" as I said I would. Through the first half of the movie I was REALLY FORCING MYSELF to like the movie, and trying even harder not to turn it off and keep an open mind. As I watched it, I can't say I feel in love-- but I did love me some of the dramatic acting, and the vintage scenes of my beloved New York City. One of the things that kept me watching this movie, was its incredible similarity to Sex & The City. I mean I had no idea how similar the two were supposed to be! I fell in love with Barbara Streisand's acting-- and how similar her character (Katie) is to Carrie Bradshaw. And how Hubble is practically Big's blond version. I loved watching the movie from which SATC originated. Definitely a good oldie.

0 comments: