Recent Posts

Friday 7 May 2010

Home Redecorating

I really love to scavenge antique and thrift stores, find old pieces with potential and "make them over". My latest piece is my our new dining room table! I am so excited, I finally have the french country kitchen I used to always drool over in my mother's Home Magazines ever since I was little. My home is under a subtle transformation. One day I will do a post on every room that I have thoroughly decorated. It will take a while, but Im excited about it!



Our country kitchen flooded by late afternoon summery light... heaven.


My favorite chair-- purchased for $12!



In this photo you can see the "crackle" effect my mother and I created! remember this project?! ;)







The best part of our home... are our pups of course!



And finally Brian protesting that I take too many photos (;0 NONSENSE!)

3 comments:

Michelle Guzman said...

Love the table and chairs!!! AMAZING!

Andrea Dozier said...

I love how it's not boring, but so light & fresh! Awesome job on the table, I love the texture on the top and how the sides almost remind of me ruffles {sort of} :)

AndrewPClemons said...

More Brian please