Recent Posts

Saturday 12 June 2010

Life


what a general title, I guess I am blogging out of sheer insomnia right now. Tomorrow we have Brian's grandmother's memorial. It's been a very big shock to us that his very healthy grandmother passed a few days ago. The call was out of nowhere. B's grandmother was a very huge link to him. they chatted on the phone often and long. I am truly sad that she is no longer with us, and I am sad that Brian had to loose her such an important person in his life. I am however thankful that her passing seemed to involve no pain, and that she is now together again with her husband whom she longed for every day. She was a wonderful girl-y and spunky lady and needs to be remembered. In her honor I would really love to start a family tree. Even if it's small, someone one day will hopefully grow it.

0 comments: