Recent Posts

Wednesday 8 February 2012

3rd day

Today marks the 3rd day of knowing about a little tiny tiny person developing inside of me. I am on cloud nine. I am sick with the worst nasal congestion, but I have read that it is not uncommon as most of my nutrients go to my littlest being. So if sick as a dog is what it takes for a healthy baby, I would take this and much much more.

We decided to tell my family in 4 days and Christine in 7 days :) It shall be the longest week of my life. In 7 days I will be 5 weeks pregnant.

This feels so right and natural. There is no weirdness, like it's all exactly perfect how I had dreamed it would be.

Besides being barely able to breathe (it's quite hard to breathe, baby needs more of my oxygen and I supposedly have an additional 15 heartbeats per minute) the FREQUENT URINATION thing is NO JOKE!!!
Sure I've been drinking more water than usual, but it feels like my badder was able to hold waaaaaay more pee than it can now.

I had a thought yesterday that made my nose tingle and my eyes well up with happy tears (twice): This will be the best year of our lives :)

0 comments: