Recent Posts

Friday 10 February 2012

Week 4

We've known about the little developing poppy seed for 5 days now, and actually they have been the longest 5 days ever. I am so anxious to tell my family and Christine. Brian has to keep refraining me!!! Every time I see them, it's really hard to keep my mouth shut as they are such a big part of my life and I am such an open book of a person ;)

I know it's early but everyday that poppy seed is with us it is a miracle, a blessing, and a milestone.

My version of pinching myself is going back to look at the positive pregnancy tests, as well as watching the video of when we found out.

On that note, I had always visualized telling Brian in some sort of cute creative way, but the way it happened was so much better. He was THERE. Not literally holding my hand, but right outside the door, so we were truly able to share the first reaction together
(which is so much better than I could have planned).

We are telling my parents on Sunday. We do have a creative and meaningful way to break the news to them, I will certainly video it ;)

And I will tell Christine on Wednesday, and yes, video that too!

This is such a giant deal, but still it doesn't feel weird. It feels like things are just the way they are meant to be.


In the photo a POPPY flower, as baby is the size of a poppy seed ;)

0 comments: