Recent Posts

Saturday 11 February 2012

Emotional

Oh my lord, I've definitely struck the emotional chords today. Crying fits, attacks, convulsions out of the blue... are they even supposed to happen this early?!?! I mean I have NO NAUSEA AT ALL THANK GOODNESS, but emotional symptoms aplenty. The tears are triggered by worry. Worry of the fragility of a baby that already feels so ours, that we already cannot wait to meet. Ok tearing up as I type...
Today was just stressful and too emotional.. I cried and stressed so much that I worried I would cause something bad for the baby's development, and that of course brought on more stress and tears. I hope this is a VERY short phase.

Tomorrow we tell my parents the GIANT news!! I have been looking forward to this all week! actually, I've been looking forward to this before I even knew were preggo! :D

Today I was looking at a baby blog and I found myself thinking "I want a baby so bad" and then "I HAVE a baby!" sighhhhh and then more tears.

0 comments: